from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Biscay in Spain.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Biscay, one of the three Basque provinces of Spain, or to its people.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Biscay.
- n. [lowercase] Milit.: A long and heavy musket, usually carried on a permanent pivot, for use on fortifications or the like.
- n. A heavy bullet, usually of the size of an egg; one of the separate balls of grape- or case-shot.
Sorry, no etymologies found.