from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Black magic; witchcraft.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A practice such as witchcraft, sorcery, necromancy, or black magic.
- n. A process that is mysterious or difficult to master.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- The art practiced by conjurers and witches; necromancy; conjuration; magic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the belief in magical spells that harness occult forces or evil spirits to produce unnatural effects in the world
Sorry, no etymologies found.