from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a blind manner; without sight; sightlessly.
- adv. Without consideration or question.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Without sight, discernment, or understanding; without thought, investigation, knowledge, or purpose of one's own.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a blind manner; as a blind person; without sight.
- Without reasoning; without discernment; without requiring reasons; without examination; recklessly: as, to be led blindly by another.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. without preparation or reflection; without a rational basis
- adv. without seeing or looking
blind + -ly (Wiktionary)