from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Remarkable; prodigious.
- adj. Audacious; gutsy.
- adv. Completely; extremely.
- adv. Audaciously; boldly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Audacious and unrestrained.
- adj. Incorrigible and insolent.
- adj. Impressively great in size, and enormous; extraordinary.
- adj. Sexy, attractive.
- adv. Bodaciously.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. unrestrained by convention or propriety
- adj. incorrigible
Probably from dialectal boldacious, blend of bold and audacious.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Southern American slang, implied by bodaciously, 1837, either from bodyaciously ("bodily, totally, root and branch") (as in “the pigs broke into my fence and destroyed the potato patch bodyaciously”), South Carolina, or a blend of bold and audacious. (Wiktionary)