from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To become stuck (as if in a bog) and unable to progress.
- v. To cause to become stuck and unable to progress.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. be unable to move further
- v. get stuck while doing something
- v. cause to get stuck as if in a mire
- v. cause to slow down or get stuck
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.