from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A testicle.
- v. To reprimand severely and grossly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. one of the two male reproductive glands; a testis; -- usually spelled ballock, and usually used in the plural.
- n. a pulley-block at the head of a topmast.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- n. a pulley-block at the head of a topmast
From Old English beallucas "testicles", from a Proto-Germanic root *ball-, from Proto-Indo-European *bhel- "to inflate, swell" (Wiktionary)