from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A deep ringing sound, as of a bell.
- transitive v. To cause to sound with a deep ringing noise.
- intransitive v. To make a deep ringing noise.
- n. A water pipe that consists of a bottle or a vertical tube partially filled with liquid and a smaller tube ending in a bowl, used often in smoking narcotic substances.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A clang of a large bell.
- n. Door bell chimes.
- v. to pull a bell.
- v. to ring a doorbell.
- n. A vessel, usually made of glass or ceramic and filled with water, used in smoking various substances; especially marijuana or pot.
- n. A device for rapidly consuming beer, usually consisting of a funnel or reservoir of beer and a length of tubing.
- n. A very wide piton.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a dull resonant sound as of a bell
- v. ring loudly and deeply
Thai baung.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)