from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Banded or trimmed with brass or a similar metal, such as bronze.
- adj. Inflexible; rigid: brassbound party loyalists.
- adj. Bold and impudent; brazen.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Bound with brass.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. inflexibly entrenched.
- adj. having trim or fittings of brass.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having trim or fittings of brass
- adj. inflexibly entrenched and unchangeable
brass + bound (Wiktionary)