from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To fetch something.
- v. To cause someone to remember something from the past.
- v. To reenact an old rule or law.
- v. to revive; to cause something dead to be alive once again.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. bring back to the point of departure
- v. return to consciousness
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.