from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of bryozoon.
- n. Plural form of bryozoum.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n.pl. A class of Molluscoidea, including minute animals which by budding form compound colonies; -- called also Polyzoa.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- A name formerly given to the Polyzoa, from their resemblance to mosses. Ehrenberg, 1831. See Polyzoa.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. marine or freshwater animals that form colonies of zooids
Sorry, no etymologies found.