from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The centre of a target
- n. A peppermint-flavoured confection with stripes on it.
- n. Thick glass set into the side of a ship to let in light.
- n. A shot which hits the centre of a target.
- n. A hand-cancelled postmark issued by a counter clerk at a post office, typically done on a receipt for proof of mailing.
- n. Thick glass window with concentric ripple effect.
- n. A convex glass lens which is placed in front of a lamp to concentrate the light so as to make it more conspicuous as a signal; also the lantern itself.
- interj. A cry when someone hits the bullseye of a target.
- interj. By extension, a response when someone makes an accurate statement.
From bull's + eye. (Wiktionary)