from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See dwarf cornel.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A common name for two species of dwarf dogwoods: Cornus canadensis - Canadian or Eastern Bunchberry; Cornus suecica - Eurasian or Northern Bunchberry.
- n. The fruit of either of these plants.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The dwarf cornel (Cornus Canadensis), which bears a dense cluster of bright red, edible berries.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A common name of the dwarf cornel, Cornus Canadensis, on account of its dense clusters of bright-red berries.
- n. The fruit of the Rubus saxatilis.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. creeping perennial herb distinguished by red berries and clustered leaf whorls at the tips of shoots; Greenland to Alaska
bunch + berry (Wiktionary)