from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a type of surfboat used in India
- n. a unit of measurement for land area used in the Low Countries
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A boat or raft used in the East Indies in the landing of passengers and goods.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A surf-boat in use at Bombay and along the Malabar coast. Also called bunder-boat.
- n. The common rhesus or other East Indian monkey.
- n. A term used in the East for a canard.
Sorry, no etymologies found.