from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or process of supplying a ship with fuel.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of bunker.
- n. The taking onboard of bunker fuel
- n. The illicit removal of oil from a pipeline or other distribution system
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of stowing the bunkers with coal; the operation of filling the coal-bunkers.
Sorry, no etymologies found.