from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A member of a cabal.
- n. A person skilled in esoteric matters.
- n. A student of the Jewish Kaballah.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One versed in the cabala, or the mysteries of Jewish traditions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One versed in or engaged in the study of the cabala or mystic philosophy of the Jews.
- n. In general, an occultist; a mystic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a student of the Jewish Kabbalah
- n. an expert who is highly skilled in obscure or difficult or esoteric matters
- n. a member of a cabal
cabal + -ist (Wiktionary)