from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Finished woodwork fashioned by a cabinetmaker.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. furniture made by a cabinetmaker
- n. cabinetmaking
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The art or occupation of working upon wooden furniture requiring nice workmanship; also, such furniture.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Fine woodwork used in cabinet-making: thus, veneered doors or polished paneled dados, mantelpieces, and the like are spoken of as fine cabinet-work.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. woodwork finished by hand by a cabinetmaker
- n. the craft of making furniture (especially furniture of high quality)
Sorry, no etymologies found.