from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To communicate with a base etc, by telephone.
- v. To summon someone, especially for help or advice.
- v. To withdraw something from sale or circulation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. summon to enter
- v. cause to be returned
- v. demand payment of (a loan)
- v. pay a brief visit
- v. summon to a particular activity or employment
- v. take a player out of a game in order to exchange for another player
- v. make a phone call
Sorry, no etymologies found.