from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Marked by a willingness to tackle a job and get it done: "the city's indomitable optimism and can-do spirit” ( Christian Science Monitor).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. confident and willing to get a job done.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having an eager willingness to accept and overcome challenges.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A measure of length used in Goa, formerly equal to 47 English inches, but now usually taken as equal to the Portuguese vara (43.2 inches).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by a willingness to tackle a job and get it done
Sorry, no etymologies found.