from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. crossbarred; marked with cross lines
- adj. open or spongy, like certain porous bones
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Crossbarred; marked with cross lines.
- adj. Open or spongy, as some porous bones.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having an open or latticed or porous structure
- adj. having a latticelike structure pierced with holes or windows
Sorry, no etymologies found.