from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a stew of meat cooked in beer
- n. broiled meat or fish; carbonado
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Flesh, fowl, etc., cut across, seasoned, and broiled on coals; a chop.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In cookery, a piece of meat, fowl, or game cut across, seasoned, and broiled; a chop. Also carbonado.
- To make a carbonade of; score across and grill.
- To cut or hack, as in fighting.
Sorry, no etymologies found.