from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a small table that can be folded away.
- n. A table, in a casino, used to play cards.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a table for use inplaying cards, esp. one having a leaf which folds over.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A table on which cards are played.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a table for playing cards (as in a casino)
- n. a small light table with folding legs; can be folded for storage
Sorry, no etymologies found.