from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The curve traced by a cardiograph, used in the diagnosis of heart disorders.
- n. See electrocardiogram.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The visual output an electrocardiograph produces
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Any instrumental record made of heart activity, especially the curve or tracing made by a cardiograph. Sometimes used synonymously with electrocardiogram.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In physiology, a tracing taken with the cardiograph from the beating of the heart.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph
cardio- + -gram (Wiktionary)