from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or involving both the heart and the lungs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to both the heart and the lungs.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to or affecting both the heart and the lungs and their functions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining both to the heart and to the lungs. Also cardiac-pulmonic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or pertaining to or affecting both the heart and the lungs and their functions
cardio- + pulmonary (Wiktionary)