from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To commit forcible theft of (a vehicle) from its users.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To steal an automobile forcibly from someone.
- v. To forcibly steal some vehicle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. to take (a car) by an act of carjacking.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A screw or hydraulic-jack used in lifting cars or locomotives, or in replacing them on the track when derailed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. take someone's car from him by force, usually with the intention of stealing it
car + (hi)jack.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)