from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A former gold coin of Germany.
- n. A former gold coin of Sweden.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A former gold coin of Germany worth nearly five dollars; also, a gold coin of Sweden worth nearly five dollars.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A gold coin first issued in 1732 by Charles Philip, Elector of the Palatinate, and afterward adopted in various parts of Germany.
- n. A Swedish gold coin, worth about two dollars.
Latin Carolus Charles. (Wiktionary)