American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Feeding on fruit; fruit-eating.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Fruit-eating; frugivorous; specifically, of or pertaining to the genus of pigeons of which. Carpophaga is the type; to the marsupial Carpophaga.
- adj. Living on fruits; fruit-eating.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Living on fruits; fruit-consuming.
- adj. feeding on fruit
- Ancient Greek (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘carpophagous’.
I love words. The following words do I find especially interesting.
Looking for tweets for carpophagous.