from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or relating to catabolism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to catabolism.
- adj. characterized by destructive metabolism; contrasted with
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to or of the nature of catabolism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or characterized by catabolism
- adj. characterized by destructive metabolism
Sorry, no etymologies found.