from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To introduce a catheter into.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To introduce a catheter into part of the body.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To operate on with a catheter.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To operate on with a catheter.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. insert a catheter into (a body part)
From catheter + -ize. (Wiktionary)