from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make or become catholic.
- transitive v. To convert or be converted to Catholicism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of Catholicize.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To make or to become catholic or Roman Catholic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To become a Catholic.
- To convert to the Roman Catholic faith.
- Also spelled Catholicise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cause to adopt Catholicism
Sorry, no etymologies found.