American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A metric unit of volume equal to one hundredth (10-2) of a liter.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A liquid measure in the metric system, the hundredth part of a liter, a little more than three fifths of a cubic inch. Also spelled centilitre.
- n. alternative spelling of centilitre.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The hundredth part of a liter; a measure of volume or capacity equal to a little more than six tenths (0.6102) of a cubic inch, or one third (0.338) of a fluid ounce.
- n. a metric unit of volume equal to one hundredth of a liter
“They claim after imbibing two 33 centiliter bottles your blood alcohol level will still be the limit legal for driving.”
“-- (One milliliter -- Cubic centimeter). -- 10 milliliters 1 centiliter, 10 centiliters 1 deciliter, 10 deciliters 1 liter, 10 liters”
“Unlike the US, Europe has a much broader mix of can sizes, anything from 33 centiliter to 50 centiliter.”
“Profitability was affected by higher cost inventory and negative product mix towards 33 centiliter packages, some price costs compression and a weaker euro relative to the dollar as Ray mentioned.”
“The beer [Darkness] will be purchased from Surly Brewing Co., delivered to the leased space and sold in special 750 centiliter”
“At residential clusters where vendors decant the product in small cans, a 60 centiliter bottle goes for as much as N120 while a four liter gallon goes for about N600.”
“I believe that a centiliter of the essence costs about half a million credits on the open market You just got dosed by five times that. ”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘centiliter’.
â€¢ The word must have an even number of vowels.
â€¢ There must be four or more vowels; thus, at minimum, an A-A-A-A or A-B-B-A pattern.
â€¢ The vowels must appear in a mir...
one hundredth; hundred
Looking for tweets for centiliter.