from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or practice of serving as a medium through which a spirit guide purportedly communicates with living persons.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of channel.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of forming a channel or channels.
- n. A channel or a system of channels; a groove.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A system of channels or gutters.
- n. In architecture, channels or grooves, taken collectively: as, the channeling of the Doric column. See channel, 6 .
Sorry, no etymologies found.