from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A section of panels or paneled wall.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of panelling.
- n. Alternative spelling of panelling.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of forming in panels or decorating with panels.
- n. The panels which decorate the walls of a room.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The making of panels, as in a door.
- n. Panels collectively: as, the paneling of a ceiling.
- n. The diversifying of a surface by means of panels.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a panel or section of panels in a wall or door
Sorry, no etymologies found.