from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make, form, or cut channels in.
- transitive v. To direct through a channel.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to form a channel, especially by deepening or altering the course of a river
- v. to transmit something through a channel
- v. to multiplex messages through a single line
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make a channel for; provide with a channel
- v. cause to form a channel
- v. send from one person or place to another
- v. direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
Sorry, no etymologies found.