from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being chary; caution
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being chary.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being chary; caution; care; frugality; sparingness; parsimony; disposition to withhold or refrain from bestowing.
- n. Nicety; scrupulousness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the trait of being cautious and watchful
Sorry, no etymologies found.