from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of checking in at a hotel, airport etc
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To register as a guest at a hotel, inn, motel. etc. Converse of
- n. The act of registering as a guest at a hotel, inn, motel. etc; the act of checking in. Used also attributively, as the check-in counter at a hotel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. announce one's arrival, e.g. at hotels or airports
- n. the act of reporting your presence (as at an airport or a hotel)
Sorry, no etymologies found.