from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being coloured
- n. chromatic aberration
- n. chromaesthesia
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being colored, as in the case of images formed by a lens.
- n. An abnormal coloring of plants.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Chromatic aberration. See aberration
- n. In botany, the assumption by leaves, or other normally green parts of a plant, of colors similar to those of the petals; unnatural coloration of plants or their leaves. Also called chromism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. hallucinatory perception of colored lights
- n. abnormal pigmentation
Sorry, no etymologies found.