from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Any of a class of green pigments consisting of chrome yellow and iron blue in various proportions.
- n. A very dark yellowish green to moderate or strong green.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A pigment made by mixing chrome yellow with Prussian blue.
- n. See under Chrome.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any of a class of green pigments consisting of chrome yellow and iron blue
- n. a brilliant green color
Sorry, no etymologies found.