from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To fight and scratch.
- v. To abuse with words; to revile; to scold.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To fight and scratch.
- transitive v. To abuse with the tongue; to revile; to scold.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To beat, claw, and scratch; thrash; drub.
- To scold; abuse with the tongue; revile.
- n. Same as back-scratcher, 2.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. use foul or abusive language towards
- v. claw with the nails
Sorry, no etymologies found.