from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. clients collectively; clientele
- n. the condition of being a client
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. State of being client.
- n. A body of clients.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In Roman antiquity, the state or condition of being a client under the patronage of another.
- n. The condition of being the client of a lawyer or other representative of one's interests.
- n. A body of clients, in any sense of the word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. relation of a client to a patron
Sorry, no etymologies found.