from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a clinical manner; dispassionately or analytically.
- adv. In the setting of a medical clinic; in a clinical setting.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a clinical manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a clinical manner; by the bedside.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a clinical manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.