from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of coach.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the job of a professional coach.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The use of coaches as a means of public conveyance; now, especially, driving as an amusement in large coaches drawn by four or six horses.
- n. The act or practice of giving special instruction or training, as for a college examination or an athletic contest.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the job of a professional coach
Sorry, no etymologies found.