from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a collar (or other encircling demarcation).
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of collar.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Wearing a collar.
- adj. Wearing a collar; -- said of a man or beast used as a bearing when a collar is represented as worn around the neck or loins.
- adj. Rolled up and bound close with a string. See To collar beef, under Collar, v. t.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a collar, or something resembling a collar.
- In heraldry, same as gorged, 2.
Sorry, no etymologies found.