from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a plot (involving more than one person), conspiracy
- v. To plot.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A plotting together; a confederacy in some evil design; a conspiracy.
- v. To plot or plan together; to conspire; to join in a secret design.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A plotting together; a joint plot; a confederacy in some design; a conspiracy.
- To plan together; contrive; plot.
- To plot together; conspire; form a plot; join in a secret design, generally criminal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. engage in plotting or enter into a conspiracy, swear together
From Middle French complot ("crowd, plot"). (Wiktionary)