from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The set of technologies used to create art with computers.
- n. Art or designs created using such technologies.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the representation and manipulation of pictorial data by a computer
- n. the various technologies used to create and manipulate such pictorial data
- n. the images so produced
- n. a sub-field of computer science which studies methods for digitally synthesizing and manipulating visual content.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the pictorial representation and manipulation of data by a computer
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.