from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To give concerts or perform in concerts: "has worked extensively on Broadway, has also made several movies, starred in a television series and concertized regularly throughout the country” ( Jeremy Gerard).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To perform in concerts
- v. To adapt to the concert form
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To give or perform in a concert.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. give concerts; perform in concerts
concert + -ize (Wiktionary)