from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a confidential manner.
- adv. Spoken of in a private manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In confidence; in reliance on secrecy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a confidential manner; in reliance on secrecy: as, to tell a person something confidentially.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a confidential manner
confidential + -ly (Wiktionary)