from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a manner showing much potential; with the possibility of happening in a given way.
- adv. Powerfully, strongly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. With power; potently.
- adv. In a potential manner; possibly, not positively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Powerfully; potently; efficaciously.
- In a potential manner or state; in an undeveloped or unrealized manner or state; possibly; latently.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with a possibility of becoming actual
From potential + -ly. (Wiktionary)