from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. That which follows by consequence or is logically deducible.
- n. Deduction from premises; a corollary.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Following by consequence; consequent; deducible.
- n. That which follows by consequence or is logically deducible; deduction from premises; corollary.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Following logically; obviously deducible.
- n. A corollary; a proposition which follows immediately as a collateral result of another, and thus needs no separate proof.
Sorry, no etymologies found.