from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic of being constructive.
- n. creativity, the capacity to invent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Tendency or ability to form or construct.
- n. The faculty which enables one to construct, as in mechanical, artistic, or literary matters.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In phrenology, the tendency to construct in general, supposed not to be an independent faculty, but to take its particular direction from other faculties. It is said to be large in painters, sculptors, mechanicians, and architects. See cut under phrenology.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of serving to build or improve
Sorry, no etymologies found.