from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of cookie.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Common misspelling of kooky.
- n. Alternative spelling of cookie.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A small, flat, sweetened cake of various kinds.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A small, flat, sweet cake: also used locally for small cakes of various other forms, with or without sweetening.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- n. any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
Sorry, no etymologies found.